- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon loose tea leaves, preferably gunpowder
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup yellow zucchini or summer squash, cut into 1/4 inch diagonal slices
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper squares (1 inch
- salt and pepper to taste
Add the oil to a nonstick wok or cooking pan over medium-heat and swirl the pan to coat. Add the chili pepper, lemon peel and tea leaves. Stir fry until fragrant for about 1 minute. Add the broccoli florets and zucchini. Stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the tea and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until most of the liquid evaporates and serve hot.
Makes 4 servings.
Source: Cooking with Green Tea